Friday, September 19, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner

Abbey orchestrated the entire rehearsal dinner for Jordan and Courtney's wedding.
Brandon and I were extremely excited about her dessert - the brownies and chocolate covered strawberries!
Dad and mom actually posed for a picture today to celebrate Jordan!
This is my dad and Marion, my step mom.
Meghan and I were just excited to spend some more time together!
Opa, Auntie Marsha, Oma, Marion and Oma Versteeg all watched as they tried to figure everything out for the wedding.
Jordan didn't seem too nervous at all!

Auntie Marsha, Brandon, myself, Britton, dad, Marion, Angela and Dylan all enjoyed the food and fellowship.
Sean and Jonathan, my stepbrothers, even made it down for the wedding. Also at this table is my Oma Versteeg, Oma and Opa Oudman and Uncle Wilbur (from the back!)

Jordan and Courtney decided to sit with the preacher - Dr. Leavell, I think that was a wise choice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love spending time with my sister!!