Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday Night Madness

We had a busy night last night. Brandon and I both got off work a little late but we still made it for Wednesday night dinner at church.
We came back home right after because my dad was flying in from Canada.
Britton and I went for a little walk and then played outside before the company came.
We're going to the beach next weekend and I'm really excited. Britton loves playing with his sand!
This is the sunset from behind our house; I love sitting outside at night (at least before the mosquitoes!)
Brandon had to fix one of our childproofed cabinets.
Britton decided that he could help daddy with all the work.
He was trying to show daddy how best to destroy things!
They were so proud of their work!
Finally my dad, Marion (my stepmother), Angela (my stepsister) and Dylan (my nephew) arrived.
Britton absolutely loved his cousin, he wouldn't leave him alone! It was so sweet to watch him try and give kisses to Dylan.
We're looking forward to having them here and getting to spend some time together.
I love it when my dad comes to visit!

No comments: