Friday, October 3, 2008

The Nature Day

Abbey, Meghan and I decided to go walking today on the greenway and soon after we started, we came across this snake. I absolutely hate snakes!
Luckily, it didn't bother us so we were able to finish our walk and then come back to the park for a picnic.
The boys were much more interested in playing then sitting and eating lunch.
After eating, we put them both in the swings.

Britton absolutely loves the swings,
Reed thought something must be pretty neat because Britton was laughing so he started this fake laugh. It's so fun to watch them play together.
After they got off the swings, Britton fell, got back up and ran off. Well, Reed decided he needed to fall like Britton so he did and then just lay there waiting for Britton to notice him on the ground.I think we're going to have a lot of fun times with these boys!

1 comment:

Kara Mann said...

Hey Tamara! Its Kara! I hope you don't mind but Stacey told me about your blog and I have one too on blogspot so I had to check it out! Sooo, when did you run into the snake on the greenway? Was it in the morning? I am terrified of snakes and my friends are always making fun of me because I am always worried that I am going to run into one! haha~