Friday, March 13, 2009

Lethbridge Hurricanes Game - Visit #3

We went to the Lethbridge Hurricane's game to watch our cousin, Mitch Versteeg play. Oma Versteeg and Auntie Marilyn were also at the game.
We also got to meet Darryl, Auntie Marilyn's husband. During the game, Meghan had bought some salt and vinegar chips for me, I didn't think Britton would like them so I gave him a chip. He loved them! So much for getting to keep them to myself!
Mitch plays defense and is really good!
We're hoping Chicago with draft him as well so that Kris and Mitch can play together. Their agent is talking to Chicago about what good public relations it would be - two brothers!
Oma Versteeg's 80th birthday is this year, doesn't she look great!
Uncle Howard and Lori also have season tickets but there were empty seats behind us so they came down to visit with us!
Auntie Marsha even got to come to the game with us.
We really had a great time seeing everyone and spending some time together! Dad also came to the game with us, he absolutely loves hockey. While I was in Canada, Marion, my stepmom, gave me my baby book. Inside it, there was my first real hockey game ticket that I had gone to with my daddy!

No comments: