Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Tonight we went over to my parents to celebrate my birthday and visit with Kris, my cousin who is in to play hockey!
Of course, Britton had to play a couple of his favorite games!

And blow out my candles!
Then it was time to open gifts, I got Wii Fit from my parents,
and a cutting board from Jordan and Courtney!
Kris got Britton this jersey!
After dinner, Britton decided to revert back and drink from a bottle! It's been over a year since he's drank from one!

Meghan even got me (britton) some balloons!
Kris and Britton.
Britton decided to be a little dare devil and jump off the chair!
He is fearless!

Then it was time to body slam mama!
And of course, play with Kris.

Britton is so funny around Kris, he acts like he doesn't want to be near him but then tries to get his attention!
When we got home, Auntie Mo came by to play for a just a little bit. We're pretty sure he said Auntie Mo for the first time tonight!

No comments: