Friday, March 12, 2010

Coming Home

I was so excited and nervous thinking about going home today.
For the first time last night, Britton really wanted me to just hold him and said he wanted mama to come home. I miss my little boy!
He said he also wanted baby sister to come home with us.

My little princess.

Thank you so much to Mo for helping me during this time in the hospital. I couldn't have done it without you!
Brandon was able to stay home with Britton and keep him in his own environment which was great as well.
Big Bro shirt.
Eating our celebration meal!
Cheese! Too bad he didn't look at the camera though!

We were all ready to go and got her in the car seat when she started screaming. I thought we could wait to eat until we got home but I was wrong!
So daddy played phone and Mo and Britton played stickers!
There is nothing like a newborn laying on your chest.
Second time around!
While we waited on daddy to bring up the car, Britton rocked his baby sister.
Our new family!
Thank you Mo for all your help!
When we arrived home, these beautiful flowers were waiting for us on the front door step from Herb Lord Realty.
Where am I?

Time for a nap!


Britton woke up and was so glad to see baby sister. He kept saying how happy he was that she was at his house!
I have no fears about what a great big brother he will be. He has melted my heart watching him with her.

Napping later in her crib!
Good night world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is SO tiny! I miss the tiny stage, though I feel like Olive was never tiny since she was over 8 lb when she was born. Britton will be a great big brother. Big brothers are great at taking care of their little sisters!

MeghanJoy said...

I wouldn't change it for the world!! Love her and you, and the pictures! Mo