Monday, March 15, 2010

Home


Saturday was a nice and relaxing day. Daddy and Britton went on a father son night and Paityn and I were able to just hang out and relax. It's crazy how much love I have for her already!
Brandon and Britton went to church on Sunday morning while Paityn and I caught up on some sleep.
Britton was so glad to come home to baby sister!
I love seeing him around her!
Sunday night we got out of the house for a little bit. We stopped by Babies R Us and picked up food at Panera. Paityn slept in the car the entire time. It was great to get out of the house though. Britton found his car house shoes. He loves his Car shoes!
Reading good night stories.
Britton went to e-mama's house on Monday.

When he walked in downstairs, he said "I'm home mama!"

Snuggling in her baby carrier.

No comments: