Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One Day Old

Paityn did not want to sleep great, she really just wanted to eat and cuddle.I love snuggling with a newborn!
They say you can't spoil a baby, we'll see.
Britton came by to visit this morning and see his little sister. It's amazing to see the love in his face and eyes. As soon as he walked in the door, he wanted to see and hold her.
Good morning world!

E-mama came by to pick up Britton and spend a little time with Paityn as well.


Daddy and his little girl.
Beautiful roses from my office.
Flowers from Keith and Joan Cook.

If daddy wasn't sleeping while in the hospital (yes, he took another 3 hour nap), he was on the phone!
Uncle Andy.
Papa.
After church, daddy and Britton came to visit again.
Britton was really excited about the superman shirt and cars coloring book that Paityn bought for him.

He has to make sure that everyone holds her properly.

" Why she crying mama?"

"I lay beside baby sister. I love her."

"Paityn giving me kisses!" My little ones.
All wrapped up for the night.


Thank you Mo for staying with us!

No comments: