Saturday, March 20, 2010

Parks and Pictures

Wednesday - Britton has been an amazing big brother.
I know I'm bragging on him but he has been such a comforter and help!
Thursday - My two little ones watching Zacchaeus, Britton's favorite song, on DVD.
It was a gorgeous day, so Mo picked us up (I still can't drive) to go to the park.
There were so many people there! It was crazy! Britton did get to swing for quite awhile.
We didn't stay too long since a little boy peed off the side of the stairs, another child who was 7 months old, was spitting up all over the swing, and then we saw a little girl that looked about 18 months just wandering all over by herself. My anxiety level kicked into overdrive!
Uncle Jordan loved on Paityn at our Thursday night family dinner.
Friday - Mo and her friend, Jen, came over and we went to the park in our neighborhood.
"Cheese!"
Saturday - loving on baby sister.
"Take a picture mama!"
It's amazing how much more alert she is already. She just loves watching and listening to Britton. I guess that's because she heard him so much for the past 9 months!

No comments: