Monday, March 8, 2010

Things I Love...




Cooking with mama!

There are so many things that I want to remember about Britton growing up. I think all too often it's so easy to forget the small little things so I'm going to write them down!

I love the way....
- you love to snuggle with daddy and mama. We call it "snuggle buggle!"
- listening to you laugh when you play with daddy.
- our weekly visits to chick chick (Chick-Fil-A) with Mo.
- the way you kiss my belly and talk to baby sister.
- you are so proud of yourself when you go potty (you were the easiest kid ever to train!)
- the way to want to call Opa and talk to him on the computer.
- when you say too loud when we're listening to music in the car. You have your favorite songs you love to listen to!
- playing with you on my days off at the park, home, outside, and going for little trips to Rivergate.
- when you used to say "what dis that dis?"
- how you love to go to church and when asked will tell us that "God made flowers, the moon, stars, etc.)
- sitting and reading books with you.
- listening to your imagination just grow.
- "get in cave!" hiding under the covers
- Practicing your "biggest jump ever"
- when you want to hold mama's hand because you know I can't carry you anymore
- the way you would rather play with toys than watch TV
- the way you play with our phones amazes us (you call people and talk to them yourself!) I think you know how to work our iphone better than we do at times!
- drinking mama's toffee (coffee) together (Iced Caramel from Panera)
- the way you can brighten any day and bring a smile to my face anytime.

It's hard to believe how quickly you've grown up and how much things are about to change. Tomorrow your baby sister will arrive. I have so many mixed emotions about it. I'm so excited to see her and hold her but I also know how much I'm going to miss just mama and Britton time. I know that Paityn will grow and change our family but I'm so appreciative of the time that I've had to spend with you! These past two and a half years have been amazing. I love being your mama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok did you cry when you wrote this? Cause I just cried reading it.
Courtney