Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Four Weeks Old

Monday - She has been so much more alert recently. It's so much fun! She's even starting to make some noises.
We went for a little walk after dinner and Paityn decided she was getting hungry. She started "eating" the side of the stroller!
Britton decided it was pretty funny and he needed a snack too!
Tuesday - I can't believe my baby girl is already four weeks old.
Where is the time going? I think I'm going to blink and she'll be a year old!

We've had a busy day. I've gone back to work just to do charts so we spent a little time there this morning. ate lunch, picked up Britton from school, went and looked at swing sets and then it was dinner night with Mo!
This is a shirt that Mo brought back from Hawaii.
Even though we're eating chick chick on Tuesday nights, we've been going and eating outside at Panera. The weather has been great! I know it's spring because of my allergies, but it's starting to get hot already. I'm afraid how hot this summer is going to be!

2 comments:

The Douthitt Family said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!! Eli will be 10 weeks tomorrow, and I just can't believe it! Looks like you all are doing great! Perhaps we'll cross paths while we're home in May!

The Douthitt Family said...

Isn't it crazy how big they get so quickly! I can't believe Eli will be 10 weeks tomorrow...amazing! Looks like you all are doing great! Maybe our paths will cross when we're home in May!