Thursday, April 22, 2010

Go Blackhawks!!

The Predators are playing the Blackhawks in the first round of the playoffs so we were really excited to see Kris play.
I thought I had the two cutest little Blackhawks fans at the game.

Britton loves Aunt Tortney (Courtney)
The Blackhawks must have thought Britton and Paityn were pretty cute too. Hossa, Kane and Bolland all threw us pucks!
Britton loves hockey! We may have to get him skating!

Kris started!
Britton kept yelling "Go Blackhawks go!"

She did great at the game! So many people stopped me and said how adorable even though she was in a Blackhawks jersey! A couple people even wanted pictures.
Fans can be cruel though, Meghan had someone throw gum in her hair. I guess they were just mad cause Nashville was losing. I was amazed at how many people drove down from Chicago to go to the game. They would stop us in the arena, were cheering and giving high fives all around. I can't imagine how a game is up there!
Vince Vaughn even flew in for the game. He was really close to us after the game but we couldn't find our camera fast enough. Hopefully he'll come again on Monday and I'll try to get a picture with him!
Kris and his youngest fan.
Kris and his biggest fan!

No comments: