Friday, April 9, 2010

A Month Already!

Here is Britton at one month!
It's so hard to believe that a month has passed since we were blessed with the birth of our little girl!
Paityn is 10lb and 1oz and 22 inches!
She has brought so much enjoyment (and lack of sleep!) to our family. Britton has been absolutely amazing with her. I can just see how much they are going to love each other as they grow up.

He loves to hold her, talk to her, sing to her and just watch her.

The first thing he says when he wakes up in the morning and after his nap is "where is baby sister? I want to lay by her."

I knew that he was a good child, but I am beyond blessed by God.

She has been a really good baby so far, starting to get her sleeping patterns right and loves to be held. I have to stop sometimes and just play/interact with her. I've realized that when she's content, I'm trying to get things done around the house or when she's sleeping I'm playing with Britton. I just need to take time for her as well. I think that has been the hardest thing about having two children, just balancing my time between them. I wouldn't change it for the world though!

1 comment:

MeghanJoy said...

She looks absolutely beautiful in the first picture! - Auntie Mo