Thursday, April 8, 2010

My 29th Birthday

Wednesday - I love pink on Paityn!
One of her many silly facial expressions.
After church, we came home and after looking really closely, I realized how dirty Britton was. I guess that's what happens with a combination of allergies, runny nose and playing outside!
Thursday - I know babies aren't supposed to lay on their bellies but it makes her feel better when she's really gassy!
This is the hat that she wore in the hospital as well. I can tell how much she's grown when I put this on. It actually fits her now!
Britton decided he wanted to wear his Thomas pajamas over his clothes to my parents house. I thought he looked cute!
We went outside to feed the fish.
Britton loves them!
Today is my 29th birthday so we had our family dinner for my birthday!
I was blessed today by friends, my family and coworkers.

Paityn actually started smiling a little today. This is one of her gassy grins but she smiled at me as well earlier in the day!
Britton had a superman shirt on under the pajamas and would unzip them and make this pose! Superman! I love my little boy, he is adorable! Someone asked me today if this is where I saw myself at 29. I didn't know what my life would be like at this age, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I absolutely love being a mother!

No comments: