Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Relaxing Weekend

Friday - Paityn is getting so big! I'm amazed how good she is holding up her head and already putting a lot of weight on her legs. A lady the other day didn't believe how old she was because of her head support!
I love her smile, her whole face lights up.
Here is Britton in the same outfit when he was 2 months old.


Saturday - It rained most of the day so we jumped in puddles!
Reading a bedtime story.
Pick me up mama!
Sunday - Opa brought this outfit for Britton when he came to visit. Britton loves hockey so he loves this outfit!
We had a nice relaxing weekend and are looking forward to the next week! Paityn and I actually made it to Sunday school and church today. She did great!

1 comment:

MeghanJoy said...

YAY for puddle jumping! I am so proud!! -Auntie Mo