Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Six Weeks, Flips and Meeting Kris

Britton has taught himself how to do somersaults.

I'm so impressed!
Tuesday - Paityn is 6 weeks old. I can't believe that 6 weeks ago we were at the hospital. That's crazy!
She has developed such a personality and is so fun to be around. She has changed our lives for the good in so many ways!
Wednesday - Kris is in Nashville for the playoffs against the Predators. So my mom, my Oma, Britton and I headed to watch him practice.
Britton absolutely loves Kris and watching him play. It was great for him to be able to see everything up close and personal.
It was so nice to be able to spend time with my Oma as well.
I could never be famous, all the reporters would drive me crazy!
After practice we were able to spend sometime with him at the hotel.
Gavin, who was actually our ring bearer, is a huge hockey fan and was able to come and meet Kris.
Britton wanted lots of pictures.
"Take another picture"
Yes, he wanted all these pictures and more!
Gavin got tons of signatures and said it was the best day of his life!
Sarah, Gavin's sister.
We had a great time!