Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Day to Celebrate

We had an extremely busy day, full of reasons to celebrate - Mother's Day, Paityn's baby dedication, Britton's 3rd birthday and Paityn is 2 months old. When Britton and I got up this morning, he came into the room with a beautiful ring for Mother's day. When Britton was born, for Mother's day, I got a ring with his birthstone and mine. Today I got a ring with Paityn's birthstone!
We got ready and went to church for Paityn's baby dedication!


I love my family!

Britton was very excited about turning three. I can't believe it's been 3 years since my little boy entered this world. God has blessed me in so many ways! We've had a lot of celebration this weekend!
We bought this beautiful dress at Opry Mills Mall the weekend before the flood came. Of course now, the store is probably ruined by the standing water (it rained 13.5 inches in middle TN in 2 days producing huge flooding!)
I thought she looked beautiful!
I can't believe how quickly the past 2 months has gone. Life is flying by. Paityn is so much more interactive and loves to talk and respond!
Britton loves playing youtube on my phone and watching his cousin Kris rapping Fergie!
After all the celebration, we finally came home to relax. The boys in their jeeps! I think next Mother's day, I would love to have a day with just my family, relaxing together instead of running around!
Bethany and I went for a great walk while Paityn slept! What a busy day and weekend!

No comments: