Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Hard Day

Saturday - Britton was so proud of the toy that he bought for Paityn.
She loved it!


Britton spent some time riding his bike around, yes, inside our house!
He's getting so fast on it!
Paityn loved watching him go around and around.
We went out to eat at the Depot with Jimmy and Meilyn, they are in from Ireland. Britton loved James!
Sunday - Cheesing in his hockey outfit from Opa.
So today has been somewhat of a difficult day. Tomorrow I go back to work part time. I have absolutely loved the past 10 weeks with my kids. It has gone by so fast! I know that it is only two and a half days a week but I can't imagine leaving Paityn tomorrow morning. I remember how hard it was for me to leave Britton for the first time, I felt like I was leaving a part of me! I know that both my kids will be well taken care of and I know that Paityn will be fine but it doesn't make it any easier.
I left her for a half a day a few weeks ago and when I picked her up, my mother in law said she hated her bottle and had cried until tears were streaming down her face. Hearing that was harder than leaving her! As soon as I arrived though she calmed right down, snuggled in my neck and fell asleep!
I think the worse thing is just worrying that I will miss one of her firsts. I don't ever want to say I wasn't able to be there or be a part of something because I was working. I absolutely love my job and know that being away from my kids makes the time that I have with them that much more enjoyable. I don't get as irritated over the little things and it allows me to have some time for myself. I know eventually it'll get easier to drop her off, just likes it did with Britton but for now, tomorrow morning is going to be hard.