Sunday, May 23, 2010

Playing and Praying

Thursday - We've had an uneventful few days.
We have been looking for a van. Never in my life did I ever think I would drive a van, and now we're considering getting one! We need extra space and the simplicity of it is really appealing! I would really feel like a mom then!

Britton has been busy with puzzles and ball, I don't think he ever wants to stop!
Friday - Paityn is interacting so much! She loves to have little conversations and smiles when I come to her! It melts my heart.
Britton said the best thing on Friday night, "please pray with me mama." There is nothing like hearing your child say those words.
Saturday - On our way to see Brandon, as we were driving, Britton said "mama see Britton" This means he really wants my attention! He said, "I love Jesus" then he pointed to the sky and said "Jesus loves right up there right mama?" What an amazing conversation to have with my little boy. I pray that he will grow up to be a godly man and know at all times how much God loves and cares for him.
Sunday - We went for a nice long walk tonight, Britton did so well on his bike!
I was a little worried about how far we were from the house since it was just Britton, Paityn and I but he managed to ride his bike the entire time! I pushed him a few times but was glad I didn't have to push a stroller and carry a bike home!

I love that he wanted to wear his Blackhawks jersey. They won today and are headed to the Stanley Cup! Go Kris!

No comments: