Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 Months Old

Britton has had a fabulous time at VBS!
He has loves his teachers, Miss Madrian and Miss Leah.
He made some great crafts with Mrs. Evelyn.

It's hard to believe that our little girl is 3 months old today!
Where has the time gone by?
She is full of such personality and it is amazing to watch her grow everyday.
Britton loves his little sister and wants to be with her all the time. I can't imagine my life without my kids!

My hydrangeas have finally bloomed again! I received them when I had Britton, replanted them and this is the first year they have bloomed!
Tonight was also a very special night for our family. Kris and the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup! It was amazing to watch the game and to see him hoist the Cup! I am beyond proud of what he has accomplished! One of my sorority sisters was at the game (cheering for the Flyers) and she stayed and took this picture for me. I had tears in my eyes as I watched him so I can't imagine what it would've been like at the game!

No comments: