Monday, June 21, 2010

Family and Fathers Day

Thursday - I love cuddling with her!
Friday - The weather has been so hot! We decided to go swimming for a little while. Paityn slept and we swam!
Britton was so sweet. He decided he wanted a snack so he went inside and brought out twizzlers. Then he made sure to share them!


We went out to eat for Jerry's birthday tonight.
He loves all his grandkids!
Saturday - We went over to mom and Robert's for a fathers day celebration. Paityn loved the warm pool.
Britton swam so good! He was even jumping in off the diving board.

Paityn spent some cuddle time with Travis, Meghan's boyfriend, while we swam.
Bre, Travis' daughter, was swimming really well with Britton. He loved playing with her.
This is part of Brandon's fathers day gift. It's Britton's hand prints, one of his footprints and Paityn's feet.
Sunday - Britton and I made a cake for fathers day.
He loves decorating!
And of course trying it out!
Happy fathers day daddy!
Monday - Britton started swimming lessons today. He did really well although he cried almost the entire time! He wanted out of the pool! I think it was just a new setting and a new person. Of course when he left he talked about learning how to swim and had to show me. I can't wait to see how well he does the rest of the week!
I remember when Britton was old enough to sit in this seat and now he's swimming!
She has gotten so big! When I picked her up today she heard my voice and started looking for me.

1 comment:

MeghanJoy said...

I love the pictures where you can see her eyelashes!! And the pics of Britton's swimming lessons - he looks so sad! But I can just here him talking about it!! Love the pictures - and you!!