Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Laughing

Saturday - We were able to celebrate our seventh year anniversary at the Melting Pot!
I love that place and we have been able to celebrate every anniversary there!
Sunday - Paityn is such a happy baby! She smiles so much and just lights up when I talk to her and hold her.
I think she may be starting to teeth already, she is chewing everything! Britton cut his first tooth at 4 months so it may be coming!
After church we went over to my parents for lunch and Britton had to check out his watermelons.
He and Papa planted them and he loves to water them and see how much they have grown!
This is what Papa and Britton built!
Monday - We went over to eat at Jeff and Abbey's tonight. We were talking in the kitchen when we realized the boys had headed outside.
They decided to go running in the rain!
What a great memory!
Tuesday - Paityn laughed for the first time today! It was too cute! Britton was playing "swagger wagon" the Toyota commercial on my phone and she was "dancing" in my arms. She laughed and smiled! Melted my heart. She is also, as you can see, holding her head up so well when she is on her stomach!
Wednesday - The dump truck decided to made a huge pile of stuff in the playroom! It dumped numerous loads.
My happy baby loves sticking out her tongue!

No comments: