Thursday, July 22, 2010

Banff and Family Reunion

Meghan, Brandon, Paityn and I headed to Banff to do a little shopping while Britton played with Opa.
Paityn loves her Opa!
Angela really loved holding her as well!
Britton had a lot of fun playing with his cousins Brayden and Logan.We said goodbye to our cabin,

and to the mountains, on our way to the reunion.
Brandon and Britton fell asleep,
Mo squished on the floor to talk to Paityn!
We finally made it to Sundre and all packed back into the van to drive to the big house for dinner since it was raining.
Auntie Hetty was happy to take Paityn for a little while.
Next it was Uncle Ken! I was seeing a trend already, I don't think I'll be holding my baby that much this weekend!
Britton was happy that Uncle Ken had brought Jessie along to play with!
After a delicious dinner, we cooked some smores in the fire that Brandon had made in the fireplace. Auntie BJ helped Britton roast a marshmallow. I'm so excited to be here this weekend and to spend time with family. I miss them all so much and can't wait to spend time and allow them to get to know my children!

No comments: