Friday, July 23, 2010

Family Reunion Day 2

We began this morning with boot camp! I haven't worked out in months so it was tough!After working out, Auntie Janice went to snuggle with Paityn.
Brandon loved talking to Karen about working out (she was our boot camp leader!)
Paityn and Auntie Janice took a nice little break together.
When she woke up, she was ready to play with Auntie Hetty.
It was nice and cool this morning outside, I love the fresh Alberta air!
After breakfast, Britton and I went to look at the chickens and roosters. He wanted to hear all of them say cock a doodle do. We waited a long time...
I finally convinced him to go and see the horses.
As the day went on, more and more family arrived.
Britton was very content to play with Jessie.
Paityn got passed around some more! She was so happy!
Oma got her to relax and fall asleep again.
Opa also enjoyed some snuggle time while everyone played and talked.
Karen lead a little boot camp for the boys this afternoon. Brandon ended up taking a nap with Britton so he didn't participate but they worked hard!
She had them end with some nice yoga moves!
There is a great creek right behind our cabin and Angela and I enjoyed some time down there.
I have tons of pictures of Uncle Greg and Britton from last time and I think I'll have some this time of him and Paityn!
Auntie Patti was blessed with two amazing boys but she was really excited to cuddle and play with Paityn.

Britton finally woke up from his nap and went down to the creek to throw rocks.
The water was really cold!
Auntie Leslie finally arrived as well so we enjoyed some time just talking. I love all my family so much and am so excited to spend time with all of them.




Adler also arrived this afternoon. Britton and Adler are two months apart so I was glad they got along so well and played together.
Paityn has started to suck her first knuckle. She can satisfy herself at anytime but her little finger is swollen! At least she is happy!
Adler, Dylan, Logan and Britton loved watching the guys play horseshoes.
Britton loved the older guys and would sit close to them but wouldn't play with them by himself. I went to visit Auntie Patti when Eric was just a few weeks old; it's crazy seeing how much he has grown!


I am so thankful that Opa and Oma are doing well. It's great to see them so happy and all our family gathering to celebrate Oma's 80th birthday.

Britton was especially glad that Opa was here and he could play with him.
Uncle Rob was so great with all the kids, I think Britton would've followed him everywhere all weekend!
Britton enjoyed some time in the hot tub swimming!
He also thought it was very important to just relax!
Before bed, Britton played a little soccer. I'm so proud of how he has been around everyone. Normally he is really reserved around new people but he has had a great time!

No comments: