Friday, July 9, 2010

Four Months Old

Monday - I had the day off work so we headed over to my parents for swimming! After swimming and a nap, Brandon and I took Britton to the park. He had a great time!
Tuesday - Paityn has really discovered her hands and loves playing with them!
Wednesday - I know I say it all the time but Britton adores his sister.
He is so good to her!
This is how she falls asleep normally, she covers up her eyes!
Thursday - She is really starting to try to move around! I'm enjoying the immobile stage way too much!
Friday - My baby is four months old today! Where has the time gone? She loves lifting her skirts,
chewing on her hands,
and grinning ear to ear!
The best sound in the world is hearing her laugh.
Britton can really get her going!
She is just growing up way too fast.
Britton has really been helping with the dogs recently. He loves to give them ice and food.
She weighs 14lbs and is 23 1/2 inches long. She is actually a little smaller than Britton was!

No comments: