Monday, July 26, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Canada

We had a great breakfast with Auntie BJ and then headed to the mall before the airport. We went to a hockey store and Britton got a great hat!
Go Maple Leafs! He told me I couldn't get one because my hair was too big! My hair has been growing out but got curly with my pregnancy with Paityn. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it!
When we arrived at the airport, Britton was determined to get on an a-peen. He had slept with Elmo the night before and Auntie BJ let him take it with him. He did not want to let go of Elmo.
The line for immigrations was so long! I don't think I've ever seen a line that long before. Of course, Paityn got hungry so I had to feed her! Multi tasking!
During the first flight both kids fell asleep on me. My leg went to sleep, my arm was asleep but I didn't want them to wake up!
It was a long flight!
Britton had a great time in Minneapolis walking on the fast things.

I think on our last flight before we took off, Britton said "taking off, going fast" at least 30 times. He was very excited about the a-peen but did not want to go home. He cried when we left Canada and wanted to go back. Hopefully soon!

No comments: