Saturday, July 17, 2010

Will It Ever Slow Down?

Monday - This week was extremely busy. Dr. Williams was out of town so I worked a little more and then we're trying to get everything ready for Canada!

Luckily, my mother in law who watches the kids normally while I'm at work was able to watch them the extra times I worked as well. We're blessed to have her watching our kids!

It has been ridiculously hot here. We went outside to play at 8:00 at night and were still sweating!
Tuesday - I'm blessed to be able to work part time and get to spend some time with my kids during the week.
I love them both so much!

Britton has been boycotting naps so we decided to go for a walk. I didn't realize how hot it was though!
So I've decided that some things just come naturally. I noticed that whenever Britton goes down a hill, he throws his legs up on the bike and just cruises or sticks them straight out! No one has taught him that and I don't think he's seen anyone do it! I'm thinking he is going to be a little daredevil!
We headed out to Chick Fil A with Mo again and also Aunt Courtney joined us!
Wednesday - This is the boo boo that he got when we went biking on Tuesday. It's pretty bad! He also had a nice one on his leg. Since he hadn't had a nap, he cried for quite awhile. He actually cried for his daddy! They've gotten closer since I had Paityn but I've never heard him cry for him! I know it made Brandon feel good. And yes, he still has his Toy Story shirt on, I think he wore it three days this week! I finally had to hide it!
Thursday - I was supposed to go out for dinner with Robert to a dinner meeting but decided to stay home since I had been gone so much!
That was a mistake! Britton was in rare form from no nap and Paityn's belly was upset! I'll be reminded of that night next time I question going out!
Friday - We had a nice relaxing day at home. The kids enjoyed a little Toy Story!
Saturday - We crashed!
Paityn slept on me for quite awhile and I relaxed, it was wonderful!
After dinner, Britton, Paityn and I headed out for a walk. Paityn holds her hands like Britton did when he would suck his fingers!

1 comment:

~Moi~ said...

Such beauties!!! :)