Monday, August 9, 2010

5 Months Old and Preschool

Sunday - Crazy kids!
Monday - Britton started preschool today! He is going to be going 2 full days a week while I'm working! Preschool is in the morning and then they offer aftercare. He was really excited about school since his best friend, Reed, will be there as well. On Thursdays, Reed will not be there but some other kids he knows will be going so hopefully he'll have a good time as well!
He was all ready to go with a Toy Story lunchbox, blanket and shirt!
I can't believe how much he has grown up. When we got to school, he walked right in. When Reed came they just ran off together! I had to find him to say goodbye. He apparently had a great day.
Paityn also turned 5 months old today!
It's hard to believe that almost half a year has passed since she entered our life. I am so blessed by an amazing husband and two amazing kids. Each and everyday I'm reminded of how very blessed I am!

No comments: