Sunday, August 29, 2010

Birthday and Deacon Ordination

Saturday - We went out tonight with Brandon's family for his birthday.
He's turning 32 on Tuesday!
Paityn doesn't show her teeth very often but I finally got a picture!
Sunday - We celebrated at my parents house after church for Brandon's birthday.

Britton opened Brandon's gifts for him.
Success! I got both kids to sleep at the same time!
Brandon was ordained as a deacon tonight at church. Bruce Raley, spoke about Acts 6:1-6 and the relevance of the laying on of hands. It was an incredible service that had so much meaning. He stated that each of the deacons had had hands laid upon them and that if we were to trace it back, we could actually go back to the time of Jesus. What an amazing thought!
I had Paityn all dressed in a really cute dress, put on a new diaper and got both kids in the car. When I pulled up to the church and got the kids out, my mom informed me that Paityn had poop all on her dress! Of course, tonight of all nights! Luckily I did have one outfit in my bag!
We are really proud of Brandon and Britton was very excited about the ice cream social afterwards. We are truly so blessed by our family, friends and church!
Paityn did not know what to think of her new bathtub at first.
Then she got really excited!
We used the same type of bathtub with Britton! Such great memories.

No comments: