Friday, August 6, 2010

The First Tooth

Monday - Paityn is drooling all the time so I know a tooth has to be coming soon! She is so happy though!
Britton loves running all the time! Wednesday - We went swimming at my parents and after getting out this is how they laid together! Britton was singing Jesus loves me to her.
Paityn's tooth is also starting to come through! Britton cut his first at four months as well so I'm not surprised at how early it is.
They were so worn out from swimming, they took great naps! Britton loves sleeping with her!
Thursday - Paityn's tooth is all the way out on the bottom. She cried during church last night which isn't like her and then fell asleep. When she woke up you could feel the whole tooth!
Friday - She is so determined!


It's been way too hot! I think it has been over 100 degree heat index everyday this week. It's miserable outside!

No comments: