Sunday, August 15, 2010

Surviving the Heat

Tuesday - I still love watching him sleep.
After naps we watched Frosty the Snowman and prayed for cooler weather.
We did play outside around 8pm but it was still 99 degrees!

Wednesday - We went swimming this morning, to church tonight and then played outside again! I can't wait for cooler weather so we can be outside more!
Friday - Brandon has been so busy this week that I've put the kids to bed almost every night by myself. It was good to spend a little time as a family tonight.
He had a boo boo on his leg and didn't want to get it wet.
Saturday - Britton and Papa often go to McDonalds on Saturday mornings for breakfast. When I went to pick him up, he had gotten a fishing pole and was fishing in the swimming pool!
He was doing extremely well! He could cast it across the entire pool!
Sunday - Britton loves to "match" shoes with me. When I got up this morning to get ready for church, I noticed how he had carefully placed his shoes in between mine last night. He wanted me to wear my flip flops so we could "match" again!

No comments: