Saturday, September 18, 2010

Flying Home

We woke up this morning and started packing :( We had a little bit of a later flight than my parents and Britton did not understand why he wasn't leaving with Papa! I know Britton had a great time but I think he had the most fun just playing with Papa all week.
We packed and left Destin and headed to Panama City. We stopped at Panera to eat and then went by Target. Brandon found an amazing deal on a golf bag so he decided to buy it. Luckily, we had given my parents one of our bags to carry with them. We had also downsized one of our bags since Robert didn't have enough room for his stuff and switched bags. The problem now was with everything we had, an extra coffee pot I told my mom I'd pack, we didn't have enough room!
We headed back through Dillards where Britton just touched this mannequin and the arm fell off. You should've seen his face!
So, we found this bag on super clearance, 70% off and bought it for all our extra stuff! We were just going to carry some more on the plane but this saved us from having to do that.
When we arrived at the airport we had to park a little ways away to return the van. You should've seen us trying to pack all this stuff inside! All our bags, stroller and 2 carseats. When we were about 30 feet away, one of those transport guys drove by and said "do you want a ride now?" I was wondering where he was 15 minutes ago!
Finally we made it all inside with all our stuff! Our flight was running a little behind but the kids did great, especially since Britton didn't have a nap! Time to go home!

No comments: