Sunday, September 12, 2010

Morning at the Beach - Day 2

While Courtney and I made pancakes for everyone, Jordan entertained the kids.
After breakfast, we headed out to the ocean.
Britton wanted to check out the sun tent and make sure it was okay for Paityn.
Paityn fell asleep as soon as we got down there!
At first Britton wasn't quite sure about the water...
it didn't take long though!
"All by myself!"



Britton jumped waves with Papa,
and then Bre and Oma.
That small group of people way out there is Oma, Papa, Britton, Jordan, Courtney, Mo and Travis!
I think the ocean lulled Paityn back to sleep. I love my little girl!
Jumping more waves!

Paityn liked the ocean as well.


After awhile, Bre and Britton played in the sand.

Paityn wanted to check out the sand as well!

I thought she would be better in the tent crawling around than in the sand. She already had a mouthful!
Before we went in, we cooled off in the pool. What a great morning!

No comments: