Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

Monday - Daddy likes yellow cake with chocolate icing, so Britton and I made him a cake tonight!
Britton loves cooking and was so proud of his cake.
After dinner we did airplane. It's a good workout!
Tuesday - Paityn gets to wherever she wants to go. She puts herself up on all fours, throws herself forward, twists, turns and pulls!
One thing Britton still loves to do is build tall towers.
Wednesday - Britton loves drinking coffee with me in the mornings!
Thursday - I love my little ones!
Friday - Britton and I played with playdo while Paityn slept. Don't you just love our men!

She loves watching him play and just laughs all the time at him!
Friday - We went to another SHS game tonight. Britton loves football and Paityn loves all the people! It was the first time that I felt really old. One of the people I went to high school with has a sophomore son that plays for SHS!
Saturday - We met Drew, Erin and Cooper at the park since it was so pretty out! Britton and Cooper had a great time playing together.
The weather was absolutely perfect outside.
Sunday - We went for another walk with the dogs tonight! I love this weather!

No comments: