Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Field Trip - Honeysuckle Hill Farms

Today was Britton's first field trip with preschool. He was so excited to be going to the pumpkin patch!
I was hoping to just go with him but he really wanted Paityn to go along. No matter how many times I asked, he wanted her to be there too!
He sat really well and listened with the rest of his class. That is Mrs. Candi, his teacher, beside him.
Next it was time to see the animals.
Nash and Britton thought the baby chickens were pretty cool.
Britton's favorite thing was riding on the wagon behind the tractor.


He jumped on the corn popper with Miss Madrian.
I tried to get a picture of them together but Paityn was really concerned about the grass!
Then of course when she looked he was looking at her!

After picking out a pumpkin for himself and Paityn we headed to the hay to play. Reed couldn't get up so Britton pulled while Nash pushed!


After the pumpkin patch, I had to head to work. When I picked Britton up, he was exhausted. He hadn't had a nap and asked to go home instead of soccer. I managed to get him to soccer practice but wasn't sure how it would go since he was so tired. He got right out there and ran and kicked so hard! I had gotten a bunch more pictures but they were all blurry because he was always moving!
Go big brother!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for the didy! :)