Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Trees and Baby Bronson

Monday - We love reading books. We read at least 4 a day!
Tuesday - Britton has discovered he can dress himself and changes outfits numerous times a day. I think one day he wore over 8 different shirts!


I'm going to remember these days of them getting along so well because I know it won't last forever!
Thursday - We were completely out of commission on Wednesday, both Brandon and I ended up with the stomach bug. Paityn hadn't been herself and had some diarrhea on Tuesday and had thrown up once so we're thinking that's when it started. We have just been praying that Britton doesn't get it and so far so good! E-mama came and picked up the kids and watched them for me so we could recover but unfortunately, they ended up with it too!
We all felt normal Thursday night and went to Oma and Papa's for dinner. Britton was so excited to hold baby Bronson.
Friday - Auntie Courtney came over and we headed out to run some errands and get out of the house.


Tonight we stopped by Thomas Drugs for a milkshake!
When we got home, Britton and I decided to put up a couple of the Christmas trees.
Paityn was intrigued by the lights. I think we're really going to have to watch her....
We put one up in Britton's room and Paityn's room.
No decorations yet but they're up!

No comments: