Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Youth Thanksgiving Dinner

Monday - Britton has taught himself to hang upside down and flip over.
I'm thinking we may need to get him in gymnastics!
Tuesday - We did start to put up some more Christmas decorations. I love Christmas! Tonight was an amazing memory! I was working on something for our youth group and Paityn was crying for me. The next thing I heard was "mama"! Melted my heart, it was her first word! Britton said dada first and so it was an incredible thing to hear my name! Love my little girl.
Wednesday - We had the youth over for pizza Thanksgiving dinner.
It was a great time to just hang out, talk about what we were thankful for and write some thank you notes.
Britton loved having Mason and Mitchell to talk to and play with!
We received some of the kindest thank you notes from the youth. We absolutely love working with them and are so blessed to be apart of their lives.
It really was a great night!

No comments: