Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Lights Tour

Tonight we met at Opryland Hotel for dinner and then a Christmas lights tour.
I went a little early with the kids. Britton loved everything in the hotel!
I know I'm bragging but so many people stopped me to say how pretty Paityn was! I'm a proud mama.
The hotel is gorgeous.
Bronson was the perfect little man all through dinner.
There was an eel in here!
Looking at the waterfall.
A limo picked us up and took us over Nashville, Franklin and Brentwood to look at lights.
Britton loved the limo!
Paityn enjoyed being able to move around a little.
Britton's favorite lights were ones that were coordinated to music. He loved the "singing lights"
Both my kids were pretty amazed by Bronson.
It was so fun to hear Britton and Papa talking and the little conversations Britton will have.
This was a place called Sunnyside. The man's boy had died of cancer and he loved Christmas lights and always wanted more so each year the man puts more out.
There was tons of lights!
We had a great time as a family creating some amazing memories!

No comments: