Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

We've always read the Christmas story on Christmas morning but I knew that Britton would be super excited about Santa and thought he wouldn't really pay attention so we read it last night.
Santa's elves worked really hard and late on the kitchen.

Britton was so excited about the kitchen, that Santa had drank the coffee and eaten the cookies!
He played and played.
Paityn loved the cabinets.
Next we opened stockings. Britton was a little disappointed that Santa hadn't left me anything in my stocking. Brandon had put my gift under the tree.

Britton opened his other presents.
A mickey mouse shirt!!!
A hockey shirt!
Paityn kept trying to sneak up the stairs.
What a mess!
I made some muffins and then we just relaxed. What a great morning!

No comments: