Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Live Nativity Scene

Snuggling together!
Today we headed downtown for the On the Go Christmas festival.
Only two of the youth joined us but we had so much fun! They were the live nativity.
Since I had Paityn with me as well I just watched.
I think Britton made the cutest shepherd.
The same animals were there as last year but there was much more space.
The cow is a little forceful and was knocking the llama. The next thing we knew, the llama spit on Melody and McLain!
Now I know you're thinking it can't be that much. But apparently, it's not spit, it's actually regurgitation - throw up! He slung his head, it was quite a bit!
John also was in charge of cleaning up :) We headed out for lunch after and then I came home since we had a wedding tonight and I wanted to try and get the kids to nap. Robert and Sarah Fowler were married tonight, it was beautiful. The kids stayed home with Melody and had a great time!

No comments: