Sunday, January 30, 2011

Build A Bear

Thursday - I love how much my kids laugh at and with each other.
Friday - It was a beautiful day! I worked this morning and then came home and we played outside.
Britton decided he wanted Paityn to ride in his jeep.
He was so gentle when she was in it and only drove slowly.
They even had some music playing and had to consult each other on what song to play.
Saturday - It was another beautiful day. Crazy weather after snow this week! We went on a couple walks and then shopping.
Sunday - They were having a special at Build A Bear on a love bug and since I'm going to do Paityn's birthday in ladybugs, we decided to go. Britton was going to make Paityn a love bug for her birthday.
She laughs the entire time he pushes her!

We've made a couple build a bears in Canada with my dad and he must have remembered doing them! He went and grabbed the heart and gave it a kiss! He also created a message for Paityn - it said "I love you Paityn!....I love you!......I love you, Happy birthday Paityn!"


Another kiss.
Stuffing the heart.
He washed it, clothed it and then named it!
Sally the Love Bug! I was so proud of him. He knew he was making it for Paityn and not one time did he ask for one for himself. He has such a gentle sweet spirit and is so kind hearted. Love my boy!
Bre made Bouncer the rabbit!
Our night owl Paityn is still wide awake! Eating an orange and dancing to the music.

No comments: