Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years

Tuesday - Britton came down with a virus today and has been running a fever. I had seeing my kids sick!
I'm thinking Paityn is going to get it as well.

Wednesday - Despite a fever, the kids just played and played.
I just love how much they love each other.


She just giggles at him.



Friday - So all year I've been asking Brandon to bring stuff to goodwill to donate and today was the last day!
He took it all, even the 300lb TV!
We just hung out at home tonight with the kids. Paityn has a croupy cough, fever, runny nose and teething and Britton is still running a fever. It was a nice quiet way to end the year. We have been blessed in so many ways this year - the birth of Paityn, watching Britton become such a great big brother, working with the youth and Brandon opening the gym. God has blessed us!
Saturday - My little girl is so snuggly.
Brandon and Britton were singing,

and dancing to I got the Joy.
Britton said the Lord's prayer tonight! He said it the other night but then said the entire thing himself tonight! I'm so proud of him. What an amazing thing to hear your child say. Playing her drums and piano.

No comments: