Saturday, January 15, 2011

Skiing

We got up this morning and had a little breakfast and then I headed out to the ski hill while Mrs. Lisa Cobb watched the kids. Look at the snow drifts!
This was our hotel.
I headed out to the hill to help the youth get ready for skiing since most of them haven't skied before.
They were so excited!
I really wish I was able to ski but since I'm still breastfeeding Paityn, it would've been too hard!
Mitchell had hung back and Britton and him ate some oranges together. I think Britton ate about 5 oranges today!
Our balcony was covered in snow.
He was so excited to go out and play in it!
He even threw lots of snowballs.

It was so nice to hang out with the kids!


Paityn was so happy the entire time.
Britton picked up my camera and started taking pictures.
I thought he did really well!
After a nap, I took the kids outside to sled.
They loved it! Britton thought it was pretty cool when they crashed into the snow.
After dinner, we all met together to have a devotional.
I think the youth were exhausted but they had had such an amazing time!
It was a great way to end an amazing day!

No comments: