Thursday, February 10, 2011

11 Months

Wednesday - My baby girl is 11 months old!
I think the hardest part is realizing that she will be a year old in one month.
She has brought so much light and love to our family.
We are incredibly blessed!
I am amazed at what God has done in my life and continues to do.
Thursday - We got more snow last night and I had been promising Britton to go sledding. I was fortunate that all my afternoon patients rescheduled or came in the morning so we went over to my parents this afternoon. Britton did not enjoy sledding last year but this year he said right away I want to go, by myself! And he did, all by himself.
The first couple times he fell,
but got back up and
tried again!
He was having so much fun!
Soon he was racing down to the very bottom of the hill, all by himself!
I was exhausted climbing up the hill so I know he was beyond tired!

What an example of how much Britton has grown up over the past year!

No comments: