Sunday, February 6, 2011

Loves and Paityn's First Step

Monday - They really do love each other!
Paityn can really get Britton. He starts messing with her and she usually gets the last laugh!

Tuesday - Rather than eating the ones that I laid out for her, she went for the whole thing!
You caught me mama!
One of the things that Britton has started doing is giving compliments. He has been so sweet! He'll say "that's a really pretty dress on Paityn mama, and that's a pretty shirt you put on" Then a few minutes later, he says "you look pretty mama" Melts my heart!
Wednesday - My mischievous little girl gets into everything! She is always pulling stuff out!
Tonight after church, Paityn took her first step! My baby is growing way too quickly! She was going back and forth between Brandon and I and took one step toward me! I feel like I've blinked and she's almost 11 months.
Thursday - We celebrated Meghan's birthday tonight at my parents.
Friday - We had a nice relaxing day at home.
Saturday - Mama you took your camera away from me! And she screamed until I gave it back :) She makes sure you know what she wants and when. It's amazing to see the differences in Paityn and Britton. He was so relaxed and she goes for everything! Gotta love my little girl though! We're going to have to channel her energy for Christ!
Look at those eyelashes.
I had run downstairs tonight to grab something and Britton was supposed to be in bed. When I came back upstairs, I found Paityn had crawled to his room and there was water spilt everywhere! Britton's words - "Paityn did it!" Look who is holding the water bottle though!
Sunday - I know there will be arguments, but the greatest sound is to hear my kids laughing with each other. They make each other smile daily. Paityn lights up when Britton is around her and Britton's first words when she is not around are "where is Paityn mama" We are incredibly blessed.

No comments: