Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Paityn!

I thought it would be neat to look at pictures over the past year.
It all started with the birth of our daughter Paityn on March 9, 2010 at 11:46am. Right from the beginning, Britton was the best big brother.
Our first family picture!
Love!
April 2010 - one month old.
Baby dedication at church.
May 2010 - two months old.
June 2010 - three months old.
July 2010 - four months old.
August 2010 - five months old.
Trip to the beach.
September - six months old.
October - seven months old.
November - eight months old.
December - nine months old.
Family Christmas.
January - ten months old.
February - eleven months old.
March 9 - her birthday!
Paityn started the day with some loving from Britton.
She loved the chair!
Love this smile!

Britton decided to go to school so I was able to spend the morning with Paityn. We ran some errands and hung out. Auntie Courtney and Bronson stopped by for a visit!

My dearest daughter -

Words can not describe how much you have changed our lives over the past year. You have brought so much light and love to our family. Your smile lights up a room and all those around you. You have a very outgoing special personality and you know what you want. I pray that we will be able to channel your energy for Christ; you will be an amazing witness!

I love seeing you and your daddy together. He loves you so much that it scares him! For the first time, holding and dancing with you, he almost cried. He didn't even cry when you or Britton were born or at our wedding. I can see that you already have him wrapped around your finger.

Watching you and Britton play and laugh together is the best thing in the world. I wasn't sure what your big brother would think of you but from the moment he saw you, he loved you. In the hospital, he made sure people held you right, he protected you when you came home and now he loves on you every day. He makes sure you have toys to play with, food to eat and he hates to hear you cry. You have made him stronger and brought another light to his eyes. I can't wait to watch you two grow up together.

Thank you for who you are and what you've brought to my life. I pray that I will be someone you will turn to but that God will be first and foremost in your life. I pray daily for the decisions you will make, your future husband, your smile, health and for you. I can't imagine my life without you, my special daughter. I love seeing you change and develop from a newborn to an infant to a toddler. I love each moment with you! Thank you for snuggling with me, your kisses, smiles and laughter. Happy 1st birthday!

No comments: