Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One Year Ago

Sunday - It's almost Paityn's one year birthday! Thinking about a year ago and where we've been and where we are now, I'm amazed at God's goodness in our lives.
My children love each other so much!
We had a rough day today, Britton woke up not feeling well and I tried to let him stay home but he really wanted to go to church! I let him, he didn't have a fever but by the end of Sunday school he was sobbing and saying his ear, inside hurt. Ear infection! Not fun. So, Paityn is on antibiotics for ear infection, Britton is on antibiotics for ear infection, Brandon has been sick for over a month and refuses to take antibiotics and I'm coughing, getting over strep!
Monday - A year ago, I was pregnant with Paityn and cherishing every minute with Britton. I knew our lives were about to change!
Tuesday - I remember thinking and dreaming about what my little baby girl was going to look like and act like. I wanted to know how Britton and her were going to get along and how much our lives were going to change. Little did I know how blessed we would be.
Our life changed the day Brandon and I got married, May 24, 2003. We were blessed with change when our son, Britton, was born May 9, 2007 and we were blessed again March 9, 2010 with the birth of our daughter, Paityn. How much has our life changed since a year ago!

No comments: