Saturday, April 9, 2011

ADPi 50th Gala

Tonight was so much fun! It was the gala for Alpha Delta Pi's 50th celebration at UT Martin. This is my alpha class 1999. Brandy, Kendall, Leeza, Sarah, Amiee and Tiffany. Kelly was there as well but had to leave early! We missed everyone else!
Kendall, Kim and I.
I had such a great time with Kendall this weekend. It was such a blessing to be able to spend time together and just reconnect.
Leeza, Kendall, Ashley and I.
Amiee, Brandy, Holly, Kandace, Amanda, Kendall and Angie. Love these girls!
Nacole and I.

Sarah and I were really close our freshman year. We actually lived on the same floor and were the only ADPi's on the floor!




Hannah is very special to me! Her older sister and I were extremely close and I absolutely love this whole family. Hayley, Hannah and one other sister were ADPi's at Martin and the forth sister went Chi O!
Holly and I have so many memories at Martin. She and my diamond sister are extremely close so I spent lots of time with Fergie :)
Candace and I talk all the time about how we need to see each other more often, we just need to do it! Weekends like this remind me of how much these ladies mean to me.
My All Sing buddy Leeza! Love this girl! We spent many hours planning All Sing, outfits, songs, etc.

Brandy really is the one who taught me so much of who I am today. She was the president before me and I served as vice president. We worked so closely together. Love her and all the memories we created!


Each of these women mean so much to me. I said it before but ADPi really taught me about who I am and the direction my life is today. I became the leader that I am today because of the positions I held in this chapter. I hate that it takes big events like this to remind me of all of these things. So thankful for times like these with my sisters!

1 comment: