Thursday, April 21, 2011

Opa and Grandma Come to Visit!

Wednesday - Emama and Edaddy

Thursday - This morning did not start out very well. Brandon was supposed to pick up cookies for Britton's party but he didn't so I had to make some cookies. Paityn fell and hit her head and wouldn't let me put her down so I made cookies with one hand. Thank goodness I had a great helper! Opa forgot his phone and was late so we ended up leaving for Britton's Easter egg hunt without them.

Then Britton wouldn't participate in the Easter egg hunt!

Paityn collected a few eggs.

I decided to start the day over! Britton was so excited about Opa and Grandma coming!



We enjoyed some time outside, Britton and Opa went for a walk and we had a nice lunch.



Having them here is great but it also reminds me of how much I miss them.

No comments: