Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

Saturday - Paityn is such a happy girl! She thinks she is so funny.


Britton still sucks his fingers to sleep. His soccer game was cancelled since it was so cold out today. I forgot my camera but tonight we went out to eat with Brandon's family for my birthday. Britton had a great time with his cousins!


Britton wrote his name all by himself today! So proud of him!


Sunday










Paityn wants to be wherever Bronson is.


Today we celebrated my birthday with my family.












Monday - It was a perfect day for a walk.







Tuesday - After work we spent some time outside.


Don't you love Britton's outfit? He even dressed the rabbit, named baby Bronson for a walk. And yes, that is new mulch. We spent the afternoon outside on Sunday working outside!





And this is just me playing with my camera!


No comments: